If you can't log in because you've don't know your password or username, here's what to do.
Assuming you know your username OR the email address you used to create your account on the website:
- Visit the forgotten password page here.
- The page displayed will give you the opportunity to request an email with a "one-time-only" password.
- When you get the email, log into the site using the link and change the password to whatever you want.
- Accept the terms and conditions if required to. You have to do this if you have never done it before, or if the terms and conditions have changed since the last time you accepted them.
- Don't forget to click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
- Navigate away from your account page. The webstie may seemd to be wanting you to enter your 'current password'. You can ignore that: your job is finished.
- Refer to the screenshots below for further help.
If you get stuck email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Similarly, if you have forgotten your registered email address and username please contact me.
You can change both your username and password at any time by going to your user account page.
Pointers for passwords and usernames
For your username we recommend you use your name eg. Fred Bloggs or an abbreviated version of it eg FBloggs.
For your password we recommend you use a memorable but secure password that you use elsewhere.
Further help - screenshots
The request-new-password looks like this:
Or you can access it from the login box with an invalid password as follows.