CPO Disturbance claim

When considering a claim for disturbance relating to an investment property, does the aquiring authority need to establish that the business making the claim is bona fide?


My exeprience with Disturbance Allowance and CPOs is, if the occupant has incurred expenses (and has receipts/proof of expendituire) in moving as a result of the CPO action they/it will be entitled to make a DA claim for all reasonable expenses regardless. I could be wrong though!