Our Notifications feature allows you to receive emails when the website is updated.
You can receive notifications for any of the following content types:
- around-the-web quick links
- blog posts
- case studies
- forum posts
- library items
- news stories
You'll get notified when new content is added, including new comments and replies.
You decide how frequently you get notifications and you can set different intervals for different types of content. So you could set "Immediate" for forum posts, so you can participate in discussions, whilst setting daily for library items. If you don't want to receive so many notifications you might set the interval to weekly. ("Immediate" means "within the next hour" as notifications are batched and run hourly.)
Your settings are easy to change from your account page ("my account") by selecting the "Notifications" tab. You have to log in first. The options are more-or-less self-explanatory, but you can refer to the steps below. The letters in brackets refer to the screenshots in a PDF file of some screen shots you can download and view or print.
Steps and notes
- Log in to the website
- Clcik the My account link [A]
- Click the Notifications tab [B]
- Click the Content Type tab [C] for the simplest options
- For each content type, use the drop-down to select the frequency [D]
- Note that you can click the check box [E] to select or deselect all content types.
- Click the Save button to save the latest settings
- Use the Subscriptions tab [F] to get an overview of your subscriptions
- Use the drop-down list [G] to select particular changes you want to make
- Or - you can also edit each subscription individually clicking hte edit link against each Subscription.