Housing and Planning Act 2016

Has anyone used section 172/174 to enter land in respect of an empty property?  we are considering its use and would be grateful for anyone else's experience. Does anyone have a form of notice they are willing to share? ~Thanks.



Other enforcement

Yes, I've used it a few times. I can email you a copy



Sue Li

Compulsory Purchase and Enforcement Officer

Derby City Council