Working in partnership

I wonder if any of you practitioners have had experience of working in partnership with an external organisation/developer in respect of CPO.


We have recently CPO’d a dwelling, but we retained it for housing a family from our housing in need register. We have several other long term empties which may benefit from the Council working in partnership with a developer/RSL. The council would facilitate the CPO.


It would be really useful if anyone has any advice or documents which would assist us in initially considering this option and then, if appropriate, to set up.