The Empty Homes Network are pleased and excited to announce the full list of confirmed speakers, for our first Virtual Conference to be held on Thursday 27th May, 2021.
With an informative and interesting range of speakers and topics as always, planning and preparation for the day continues to gather pace, and is shaping up to be the highlight of the Empty Homes Calendar.
More information on how to secure your place, can be found on our dedicated webpage here.
Speakers & Topics
- Matt Allwright - TV Presenter, Journalist & Broadcaster
Housing and Empty Homes: a Journalist's View of What We Do
- Judge David Jackson - Judge, First-Tier Property Tribunal
EDMOs: The process from a Judge's perspective
- David Armstrong - Barrister, Mallard Consulting
Community Protection Notices (CPNs): An addition to your arsenal
- Lyndon Campbell, Partner, Bevan Brittan LLP
Enforced Sales: The process and the particulars
- Sue Li - Compulsory Purchase and Enforcement Manager, Derby City Council
CPOs: Building a Sucessful Compulsory Purchase Order Programme
- Bryan Baxter, Auctioneer, Auction House UK
Selling Empty Property At Auction
- Richard Bushell & David Molde, UK Property Rescue
Case Study: Refurbishment success through lockdown
- David Lockwood - Public Sector Development Manager, Finders International
The Bona Vacantia Division
- Will McMahon, Director, Action on Empty Homes
A National Campaigning Update
- Andrew Lavender, Housing Training & Consultancy Ltd
Q&A Enforcement Surgery
- Francis Burton - Empty Homes Officer, Croydon Borough Council
Building an Empty Homes Service From Scratch
- Andy Moseley, Senior Policy Officer, Scottish Empty Homes Partnership
Using Local and Small Level Data to Build Effective Strategies
EHN Coporate Members benefit from a reduced delegate rate, and every 3rd delegate place is free for each Local Authority. Book Now!
With thanks to our Main Sponsors: