We are pleased to announce that the Empty Homes Awards 2019 are now open for submissions.
There are Six Award categories this year that cover a wide range of empty homes activities.
The Awards will be presented to the winners at the Empty Homes Conference in Birmingham on 25th September. We look forward to revealing their identifies then!
The Six Award categories and this year's Award sponsors are as follows:
- Innovation Award, sponsored by Carson Millican
- Meeting the Challenge Award, sponsored by Action on Empty Homes
- Empty Homes Practitioner of the Year Award, sponsored by Kent No Use Empty
- Partnership Award, sponsored by Grafton Research Services
- Best Before-and-after Photos Award, sponsored by Auction House UK
- The Rising Star Award, Sponsored by Orbis Protect
How to Apply
The following applies to all the different awards, except where indicated otherwise in the description of the individual award.
- Submissions should be clear and to the point and a maximum 1200 words per award on no more than 2 A4 pages.
- You can send us more if you want e.g. pictures, sample forms, process diagrams etc - but in evaluating your submission we will only look at the first 1200 words of the first two pages (which should therefore be self-contained).
- The deadline for submissions is 2359 on Sunday 15th September.
- Please send your submissions to email@example.com
Submissions are accepted on the understanding that you are giving EHN an indefinite licence to reproduce them in whole or in part, edited as appropriate for an audience of empty homes practitioners (for example, in news stories or in our Practice library).
We're very much looking forward to a bumper crop of submsisions chronicling the good work that practitioners are doing up and down the country.
Best wishes and good luck!
With thanks to our Main Sponsors: