Business Development Manager: Empty Property Services - Finders International
Location:Home & Field Based with visits to the London office.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager with knowledge of the Empty Homes division within the Public Sector to engage with and meet with individuals within the Empty Homes division within various local authorities with a view to seeking a business relationship.
Previous experience of Empty Homes work within the Public Sector essential.
This role comes with a great deal of autonomy and provides a wonderful opportunity to work creatively with a supportive management team.
- Phone calls & meetings with potential clients
- Explaining service offering
- Supporting clients through creation of events and presentations
- Providing the benefit of experience in this field to others
- Previous experience of Public Sector Empty Homes essential
- Must have current clean driving licence
- Available to travel at short notice and overnight when required
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Engaging personality
- Professional presentation
- Responsible attitude
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.
To apply, visit: www.findersinternational.co.uk